*** 2 YEAR WARRANTY ***
Description: Ltl Acorn ® M Series (Model Ltl-5210MM) Trail Camera is the second generation of our Ltl-5210 scouting camera. Bundled with the MMS-module (Multimedia Messaging Service) battery box, the standard scouting camera can be upgraded to work as a remote cellular camera. With its highly sensitive Passive Infra-Red (PIR) sensor, the camera detects the sudden change of ambient temperature caused by moving game in a region of interest (ROI), triggers to take pictures/videos, and sends the images via GSM network to the user’s cell phone or email account.
- 12-Megapixel high-quality resolution
- Infrared night vision LEDs for 65’ flash range
- Cam + Video mode enables camera to take both pictures and video at every trigger event
- Color pictures/videos in daytime and black/white pictures/videos at night
- Built-in 2 ¼” LCD color display
- Ultra low standby power consumption. Extremely long in-field life (in standby mode, up to 6 months with 8 x AA batteries)
- Unique side Prep Sensor design provides wider sensing angle and enhances camera’s response speed
- Perform in the most extreme temperatures from -22°F to 158°F
- Compact size (5 ½ x 3 ½ x 2 ½ inches). Well designed to deploy covertly
- Impressively quick trigger time (1.2 second)
- Programmable to work as Time-Lapse camera taking pictures/videos in long range day and night
- With Timer setting on, programmable to work only in specified period every day. This feature can be used together with Time Lapse feature to meet your timetable
- Serial Number setting enables you to code locations in the photos. This helps multi-camera users identify the location when reviewing the photos
- Date, time, temperature and moon phase can be stamped in the pictures
- Lockable and password protected
- Two MMS image size options: 640 x 480 or 320 x 240
- Configuration of the camera is a snap by running the user-friendly software on the enclosed CD
- Separation of the Camera and the MMS module provides users flexibility: start with a standard scouting camera, and upgrade to the MMS model based on your needs
- Advanced Remote Cellular Technology transmits images to your cell phone and/or email account constantly at lower battery consumption and shorter transmission time, compared to products of its kind on the market
- Automatically send text alert when battery power level goes low
- Check cellular signal information on the built-in TFT display in the field
- Internal antenna makes camera portable while still emitting strong signal within security box
- Operates globally via GSM/GPRS network. Supports four bands: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Free Acorn Time Lapse Software by Scouting Assistant
MMS cameras need a network using GSM/GPRS technology. AT&T and T-mobile are the two national carriers providing GSM/GPRS network coverage. For a complete list of carriers and the network they use, please refer to List of United States wireless communications service providers.
There are two ways to crank your MMS camera.
- If you’re already an AT&T or T-mobile user, you can add a line to your current cell phone plan. Put the sim card in the camera. Follow the user manual to set up the MMS function.
- No matter you currently are a subscriber with AT&T or T-mobile or not, you can always go to their local store to purchase a sim card for Go Phone or Prepaid Phone. Have them activate the card. Put it in the camera. Follow the user manual to set up the MMS function.
No data plan or contract is needed for the sim card to work with our MMS camera. You can obtain a $10 to $15 monthly unlimited texting plan as long as you refill the balance in time. For more information, please read Explanation of Costs – using MMS cameras.
Be Aware – The sim card sold in ATT/T-mobile local store is different from the one sold in other retail or online stores. To have the MMS function correctly, please make sure you purchase the sim card from a brick-and-mortar ATT/T-mobile store and have the sales rep there activate it for you.